Mermaid Island Cooperative Game
Age : 5 Year+
Watch out, mermaids! The sea witch is on the move. Together, players help the mermaids to swim to Mermaid Island before the witch gets there. Spin, move and pick up a wand to gain the power to defeat the Sea Witch. The tension builds as the Sea Witch gets closer to Mermaid Island, but everyone is working together against the common obstacle of the Sea Witch so no one feels left out or left behind. The game structure encourages teamwork and shared decision-making. INCLUDES: 1 game board, 3 mermaid tokens, 1 sea witch with stand, 4 wand tokens, 1 spinner and instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
- MERMAID ISLAND: In this game, players work together to help mermaids swim to Mermaid Island before the witch gets there. Spin, move, and pick up a wand to defeat the Sea Witch!
- INCLUDES: This game comes with a game board, 3 mermaid tokens, sea witch with stand, 4 wand tokens, spinner, and instructions. This game for kids is the winner of Good Housekeeping’s Best Toy Award.
- GAMING FUN: This game lasts 15 minutes. Children learn strategy and social development skills with no reading required. Mermaid Island is the award winning spin and move game of magical adventure.
- PLAY TOGETHER: For 2 to 6 players who are ages 5 years old and older. Boys and girls work together to help the mermaids swim back to Mermaid Island. If they are successful everyone wins!
- COOPERATIVE TEAMWORK: Teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities. Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together.