Mindware Q-bitz Extreme
Age : 8 Year+
Players each get their own Q-bitz Extreme board with 16 cubes, and race to be first to replicate the curving pattern to win the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is declared the Extreme champion! Game variations include rolling the cubes until you get the correct shapes needed to complete the pattern, studying the card for ten seconds before turning it over and recreating the pattern from memory, and a special round of game play where you create the pattern in reverse! Includes 80 pattern cards.
- VISUAL DEXTERITY CUBED: Q-bitz effectively challenges player’s visual agility, memory, pattern identifications and hand-eye coordination. Recreate the displayed shape in the allotted time frame or suffer defeat. Are you fast enough?
- EXTREME CHALLENGE: The extreme version of Q-bitz includes shapes with rounded edges too add a completely new and challenging dimension to the beloved original. Now more than ever you’ll need quick processing, visual agility, a sharp memory, and a little bit of luck if you want to be victorious.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Q-bitz is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition and organizational skills. Win and learn simultaneously!
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP PLAY: Q-bitz is a fantastic game for individuals and groups alike. Either play by yourself in a tense race against time or try to land the best time when competing in groups as large as 4.
- INCLUDES: Package includes 80 Q-bitz cards, 4 wooden trays, and 4 sets of 16 challenge cubes. Please note: Product includes small pieces. Not for children under 3 years old.