Snug As A Bug In A Rug
Snug as a Bug in a Rug - The Snuggle Bug Matching Game! In this game, which has won multiple awards including the Dr. Toy 10 Best Educational Toys Award, players work together to get all the little colorful bugs under the rug before the 3 stink bugs stink up the place! Watch closely and make those matches! Instructions for play include three different game levels so the fun will grow with your child. Game includes 1 game board with built-in spinner, 24 colorful bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die, and instructions for three variations of game play.
Skill Builder Skills:
- Visual Discrimination
- Colors, Numbers, Shapes, Counting
- Taking Turns, Rolling a Die, Spinning a Spinner
- Working Cooperatively
Through our Preschool Skills-Builder Games, kids develop basic skills and knowledge such as balance, color matching and hand-eye cooperation. They also learn basic game playing skills like taking turns, spinning a spinner and playing together!
Peaceable Kingdom's whole line of cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!
Cooperative Games foster:
- Non-stressful play situations
- Emotional development
- Shared decision making
- Creative problem solving
- A sense of community
- Positive self esteem
Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar.
When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that's Peaceable Kingdom!
- WORK TOGETHER TO BEAT THE STINKBUGS: All the colorful bugs need your help to get safe and snug before the stinkbugs show up and stink up the place! A fun cooperative and matching game for children.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Kids learn colors, numbers, shapes, counting, matching and the concept of big and little. They also get to practice rolling a die, spinning a spinner and taking turns.
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-4 players ages 3 and up; 3 levels of play grow with your child. INCLUDES: 1 board game with built-in-spinner, 24 colorful bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die and instructions for 3 game levels.