Age : 8 Year+
Back Spin is a double-sided brainteaser that is truly revolutionary. This Oppenheim Award winning puzzle is shaped like a flying saucer with two halves that you twist to pass balls from one side to the other. Your job is to scramble the colored balls, then figure out how to get them back into their matching slots — on both sides. Back Spin might look simple at first, but this cleverly addictive puzzle could leave your head spinning!
- Spinning Disc
- 35 Colored Balls in Nine Colors
- Brainteaser game of scrambling and then sorting-out colors by twisting and flipping the disk
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, logic, critical thinking
- Do you have what it takes to un-scramble the mess?
- Twist and flip saucer to mix up the colors and then do the same to sort them out again
- Difficulty depends on how much you mix up the colors, Age 8 years and up