Battat Take-Apart Crane Truck
Age : 3 Year+
Time to change a tire! Grab the power drill and let's go heavy-duty fun for Itty Bitty hands! With battat’s take-apart crane truck, your 3-year-old engineer will build and discover, over and over and over the crane's 30 colorful and chunky pieces are easy to assemble with the functioning battery-powered drill (and it turns in both directions, just like the grown-up version)! the 3 bits adapt to the different connectors because using the right tools is always best! With developmental and construction toys for toddlers like this one, kids get to discover shapes and colors without even knowing they're learning. Get the whole fleet! Check out our whole collection of take-apart. Because, nothing beats the feeling of accomplishing something, whether your tot is putting together a plane, a Roadster or a crane. Construction toys such as these take-apart help develop strong motor skills, hand-eye coordination and give kids a little boost of confidence.
- 34 pieces: toy Truck includes 30 toy crane parts, a battery-powered toy drill, and 3 bits
- Toddler friendly: colorful chunky pieces are easy to grab and put in place with a the drill
- Construction toy: drill turns in both directions. Screw and unscrew this drill over and over
- Heavy-load ready: put all the pieces together, and you have a working, moving toy crane
- Motor skills: building toys help with concentration, color and shape sorting, as well as fine motor skills
- Cleaning’s easy: doing some digging in the mud? Take this toy vehicle apart and wipe it clean!
- Batteries: Requires 2 x AA batteries. Batteries not included