Circuit Maze is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Finalist as well as a PAL Award Winner. It's a logic game that teaches the basic principles of circuitry, comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Circuit Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Circuit Maze is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills while learning the fundamentals of circuitry, all through fun gameplay.
- What you get - Circuit Maze is one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls ages 8 and up. It uses real circuits and pieces to create a fun gameplay and stealth learning experience. Comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty from beginner to expert, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop logical reasoning and planning skills as they play and gain an understanding of how circuits and electrical currents work.
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Circuit Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner - Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, PAL Award, Toy Insider Toy Holiday Toys, and Toy of the Year Finalist.
- 1 Game Grid
- 60 Challenge Cards from Beginner to Expert with Solutions
- Instructions21 Game Tokens (1 Two-Part Power Source, 3 LED Beacons, 2 Straights, 2 Bridges, 2 Double Corners, 2 T-Shapes, 5 Corners, 1 Switch and 3 Blockers)