Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Cooperative Counting Game
Age: 3 Year+
The baby chicks have flown the coop. Players help mother hen collect her chicks and bring them back to the coop. Spin and move, count the number of spaces, and collect that number of chicks. Take turns but work together. Collect all the chicks, and everyone wins! Count Your Chickens! eliminates stress, empowers a young learner, and teaches kids that playing together can be fun! Kids practice counting and cooperation. Help your kids learn at an early age how easy it is to cooperate! INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chick markers, 1 spinner and instructions
Age Recommendation: Aged 3 and up
- FARM FUN: The baby chicks have flown the coop & Mama Hen needs help to bring them back. Spin & count numbers to travel and collect chicks while working together. Gather all the chicks & everyone wins!
- COOPERATIVE COUNTING: Remove competitive stress, empower young learners & teach kids that playing together can be fun! A counting game to help kids learn at a young age how easy it is to cooperate!
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- WHO CAN PLAY: From 2-4 kids ages 3 and older can enjoy Count your Chickens. Includes: 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chick markers, 1 spinner and instructions. Game play is approximately 15 minutes.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.