Czech Codenames Pictures
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 10 Year+
What are these strange symbols on the map? They code for locations where spies must contact secret agents!
Two rival spymasters know the agent in each location. They deliver coded messages telling their field operatives where to go for clandestine meetings. Operatives must be clever. A decoding mistake could lead to an unpleasant encounter with an enemy agent – or worse, with the assassin!
Both teams race to contact all their agents, but only one team can win.
Codenames: Pictures differs from the original Codenames in that the agents are no longer represented by a single word, but by an image that contains multiple elements.
- Mechanics: Words Association, deduction, team play
- Theme: Spies, agents, revealing secret identities
- 2 to 8 or more players, ages 10 and up
- Components : -
- 14 agent cards in two colors
- 1 double agent card
- 4 innocent bystander cards
- 1 assassin card
- 60 key cards
- 1 rulebook
- 1 card stand
- 140 cards with 280 pictures