Czech Games Edition Codenames Board Game
Age : 14 Year+
Codenames is a social word game with a simple premise and challenging game play. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the table. Their teammates try to guess words of their color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. The game works very well with 4 players if you prefer to guess without help. Or you can add more players if you prefer lively discussion. There is also a cooperative variant where a single team tries to achieve the highest score they can by playing against the game itself.
Codenames: win or lose, it’s fun to figure out the clues.
- 2-8 players, 15 Minutes, Ages 14+ years
- Give your team clever one-word clues so that they can spot their agents in the field.
- Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents.
- Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES.
- A card game for parties based on deduction and secret agents.
- Mechanisms: Communication Limits Memory Push Your Luck Team-Based Game
16 agent cards in two colors.
1 double agent card.
7 innocent bystander cards.
1 assassin card.
40 key cards.
1 card stand
and 200 cards with 400 Codenames