FoxMind Architecto Games
Age : 7-99 Year
Players construct 3D models based on illustrations in perspective. From simple shapes to complex structures, players develop stronger notions of geometric concepts and 3D visualisation. While providing solid educational skills, it’s also captivating and exciting! Architecto is part of the Architecto line, which consists of 4 exquisite games of spatial visualization. In these games, players progress at their own rhythm, as puzzles gradually become more challenging. All games include the same set of Geoblocks and a spiral book with 6 color-coded levels of difficulty.
- STEM BASED GAME: Players build 3D structures using high precision geometrical block based on illustrations ranging from easy to complex. Architecto reinforces STEM skills while being captivating and rewarding.
- SPATIAL LOGIC: 50 structures are divided into 6 complexity levels allowing players to develop solid notions in 3D geometry and spatial visualization.
- AWARD WINNING: Winner of multiple awards over the years, including Game of the year from Creative Child Magazine (USA) and the Triple Star Award from The Canadian Toy Testing Council and other international awards.
- MANY TYPES OF PLAY: Architecto is suitable for solitary, group or free-form creative play for players age 7 and up. Architecto is both a game and a fun educational tool for future architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- TRY OUR OTHER CAPTIVATING PUZZLE GAMES: Part of the Brain Builder Series by FoxMind (Architecto, Equilibrio, Perspecto, Tangramino), where players progress at their own rhythm as puzzles gradually become more challenging. Other logic games by FoxMind include the classic Meta-Forms and its newer version Smart Cookies.