Foxmind Match Madness Game
Age : 7 Year+
Let the furious fun begin! Players sprint to arrange a set of 5 blocks so that they match a pattern shown on a card. First player to succeed grabs the card and a new matching race starts. Tensions rise as you scramble to outpace and outsmart your opponents in this ingenious game of perception. So fire-up your neurons and be transported by Match Madness!!
- FAST-PACED AND LOTS OF ACTION: Players race to arrange a set of 5 blocks to match a pattern shown on a card. First player to succeed grabs the card and a new matching race starts. The player with the most cards wins.
- A GAME OF RAPID VISUAL RECOGNITION: Develop your problem solving and pattern recognition skills. Test your dexterity by switching and turning your blocks as fast as possible.
- TWO GAME MODES FOR HIGHER REPLAYABILITY: Choose between Quick-Play (speed) and Total Madness (highest score wins). Match Madness can also be played solo: solve the puzzles at your own pace or try to beat your best times.
- AWARD-WINNING FAMILY GAME: Winner of the 2018 Imagination Gaming Family Gold Award and Problem Solving Gold Award.
- For 1-4 players ages 7+. Playing time: 20 minutes
- What's inside the box: 20 Playing Blocks, 60 Pattern Cards & 1 Rulebook