Foxmind Tangramino Logic Game
Age : 6-99 Year
Players aim to 2D images using Geoblocks. Puzzle range from a simple cat or house, to far more challenging shapes that, unlike regular tangrams, make use of the 3 dimensionality of the GeoBlocks. This is the 2nd game in the Architecto line of Brain Builder Series (TM).
- AWARD WINNING BOOK - This book bagged the Triple Star Award from The Canadian Toy Testing Council - Canada 2005.
- STEM BASED GAME - Players build 2D shapes using high precision geometrical block based on illustrations ranging from easy to complex. Tangramino reinforces STEM skills while being captivating and rewarding.
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY - The Tangramino game is composed of 64 puzzles to recreate divided into 6 complexity levels allowing players ages 6 and up to develop fine-motor and problem-solving skills.
- ENTERTAINING PUZZLE GAME PLAY FOR KIDS - This book, along with the Geoblocks sold separately or with a full game from the Architecto line, allows players ages 6 and up to build amazing shapes that, unlike regular tangrams, make use of the 3 dimensionality of the Geoblocks.
- TRY OUR OTHER CAPTIVATING PUZZLE GAMES - Part of the Brain Builder Series by FoxMind - Architecto, Equilibrio, Perspecto, Tangramino, where players progress at their own rhythm as puzzles gradually become more challenging. Other logic games in the Series include the classic Meta-Forms and its newer version Smart Cookies.
- Part of FoxMind's award-winning Brain Builder Series
- Increases dexterity and reasoning abilities