Happy Puzzle The Genius Square Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 6 Year+
Roll The Dice & Race Your Opponent To Complete The Square!
The aim of each of the 62,208 possible puzzles is to complete the square using the nine coloured shapes, once the seven ‘blockers’ have been positioned. There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution… and that’s why it’s called The Genius Square!
Each player receives a Genius Square grid (two are included) and a set of nine coloured shapes, plus seven ‘blocker’ pieces. Roll all seven of the dice together and place a ‘blocker’ piece into the squares matching the seven co-ordinates that appear on the dice. Now race your opponent to fill every other space on the grid using the nine shapes.
There are 62,208 possible combinations in which the dice can fall. Using a specially devised computer programme, we have confirmed that all of them have at least one possible solution. Some combinations will be easy to solve, some much harder. It’s all in the luck of the roll of the dice.
As soon as somebody finishes first, roll the dice and play again! You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock!
- 60, 000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: STEM puzzle game with the combination of dice, location of the blockers, and set of color shapes, there are 62, 208 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS in the 6X6 grid! Think about it… what is the possibility you will beat your opponent?
- GAME OF THE YEAR: Product Of the Year / Educational Product Of the Year / Top Toy Award Winners! Well-made table game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 9 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn, and simply enjoy the time! This puzzle game is SIMPLY GENIUS!
- EASY TO LEARN, BE FAST TO WIN: Promotes problem solving and motor manipulation skill training. Roll the seven dice together and place a blocker in each of the co-ordinates that appear on the faces. Now. . . RACE to fill every other space on the grid! Speed up your brain and hands! Who'll win?!
- SHARE THE JOY WITH SOMEONE, OR ENJOY ALONE: You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who fill out all the spaces first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the GENIUS one!
- FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Some are very easy, and some are much harder. Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one?