Happy Puzzle The Genius Star
Age : 8 Year+
Introducing... The Genius Star!
Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the star!
The aim of each of the 165,888 possible puzzles is to complete the star using the eleven coloured shapes, once the seven ‘blockers’ have been positioned. There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution... and that’s why it’s called The Genius Star!
Roll the seven dice and place a ‘blocker’ piece into the triangle matching the seven numbers that appear on the faces. Now race your opponent to fill every other space on the grid using the 11 shapes.
If you have previously played the now legendary Genius Square, you will find The Genius Star’s puzzles to be significantly more testing!
There is also a wonderful new twist to each challenge, in the shape of a ‘Golden Star’. Will you play safe and complete a regular win, or will you go for a double win, by completing the challenge with the ‘Golden Star’ in one piece? Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought... and nerves of steel! There’s also a web page where you can input your coordinates and find out whether the ‘Golden Star’ can be completed in one piece!
- 165, 000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: The aim of the genius family game is to fill the 11 colored shapes in the 7 positioned blockers to complete a "STAR". There are 165,888 possible solutions in the 48 triangle spaces grid. It is the advanced version of "The Genius Square".... challenge yourself!
- GAME OF THE YEAR: ASTRA "Best Toys For Kids" Winner! Well-made tabletop game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 11 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn & have fun. It's time to "Shoot For The Stars"!
- "GOLDEN STAR" TWIST TO WIN DOUBLE: Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought... and nerves of steel! Will you play safe… or go for a double win?!
- PLAY SOLO... OR RACE TO AGAINST THE OPPONENT: It is a brain teaser puzzle game that you have to be both fast and smart! You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who complete a star first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the "GENIUS" star!
- FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This family board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one? Also... try to find the way & complete the "Golden Star"!