King of Tokyo Game
King of Tokyo is a game from Richard Garfield for 2 to 6 players in which you will be able to play mutant monsters gigantic robots and other aliens all of whom are happily whacking each other in a joyous atmosphere in order to become the one and only King of Tokyo. When it is your turn to play you throw six dice. Each die bears the following six symbols: 1 2 or 3 Points of Destruction Energy Healing and Whack. In three successive throws you are going to choose whether to keep or discard each die in order to come up with combinations that will enable you to win destruction points hoard energy restore your health or whack other players into understanding Tokyo is your territory. The fiercest player will be crowned King of Tokyo and will end up facing all the other monsters alone! Top this off with special cards that you can purchase with energy and that have a permanent or temporary effect such as the growing of a second head which grants you an additional die body armor nova death ray and more and you hold one of the most explosive games of the year! In order to win the game one must either destroy Tokyo by accumulating 20 destruction points or be the only surviving monster once the fighting has ended.
- For 2-6 players
- 30 minute playing time
- From Richard Garfield, the designer of Magic: The Gathering
- Fast-paced, lively family game
- Contents: - 66 Cards. - 6 Monster Boards. - 6 Monster Tokens with Plastic Stands. - 8 Custom Engraved Dice. - 50 Energy Tokens. - 28 Tokens (Card Effects.) - 1 Rulebook.
- Play mutant monsters, gigantic robots and other monstrous creatures rampaging the city and vying for position as the one and only King of Tokyo!
- Enthralling Theme.
- Combine your dice to gather energy, heal your monster of just slap the other monsters down!