Kitki Mind Your Numbers Math Game
Age : 8 Year+
A simple yet challenging family board game that involves just 10 numbers and 12 symbols. Mind your numbers is a simple, short board game that anyone who knows how to add, subtract, multiply and divide single digit numbers can play. Yet, one needs to plan and strategize well to win this challenging mind game. All brain, little luck mind game for all ages above 8 years. Small, light-weight, easy to carry, play it anywhere. How the game works using just 10 numbers and 12 symbols, players compete for 9 rounds to earn points with higher results. Planning when to use which number and symbol combination holds the key to winning. The combination changes every time you play due to 2 randomly chosen mystery numbers that are hidden from opponents and award bonus points in the end improves numeracy logical thinking arithmetic calculations game components 10 numbers (0 to 9): 2 sets, one for each player 12 symbols (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division): 2 sets, 3 of each type 2 player boards: 1 for each player 10 mystery numbers (0 to 9): 1 set to make sure each player gets a different number 1 mystery board: With numbers 0 to 9 marked to keep track of the results in each round 20 brown and 10 red cubes: Wooden cubes for players to keep track of their points game rules: Fully illustrated rules sheet about Kitki Kitki was started by bitsian alumni to transform learning into a truly exciting experience.
- AWARD WINNING GAME - 2018 Mensa Mind Games Competitor & A Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner among many others.
- MAKES LEARNING MATH FUN - Players use 10 numbers and 12 arithmetic symbols to score higher results and earn points. A great way to learn and appreciate Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction & Division.
- SIMPLE YET CHALLENGING - The game is easy to learn yet has enough depth (with minimal luck) to engage the whole family. Each number and symbol may be used only once. So a lot depends on when you use which number and symbol combinations to win.
STRATEGY MIND GAME - You have to use a number and symbol combination to score a higher result while trying to guess what number & symbol your opponent may use. The 2 Mystery Numbers collected at the beginning make it a strategy game that keeps you on the edge every time you play.
HOMESCHOOLING - While it is a great gift for all ages above 8 years, the game can effectively be used to teach and practice Computational and Mental Math skills along with Logical Reasoning & Tactical Thinking.
- Here's How The Game Works: Using just 10 numbers and 12 symbols, players compete for 9 rounds to earn points with higher results. Planning when to use which number & symbol combination holds the key to winning. The combination changes every time you play due to 2 randomly chosen mystery numbers that are hidden from opponents & award bonus points in the end.
- Improves : • Numeracy ,• Logical Thinking & Arithmetic Calculations
- FOR 2 PLAYERS OF AGES 8+ YEARS