Leapfrog Alphapup Violet
Experience the ABC's with your new best friend! AlphaPup is the perfect learning companion, walking and talking the ABC's with your child. AlphaPup sounds out each letter and introduces letter names, words that begin with each letter and darling doggie phrases. Age 12-36 months Features AlphaPup sings the alphabet and sounds out letters and words for children to provide early exposure to phonics basics and early vocabulary. Colorful interactive buttons, wobbly paw-shaped wheels and a tail that wags further engage children and help develop motor skills. Little fingers can press colorful buttons to hear letters A to Z sounded out, words that begin with each letter and fun phrases that include these words. Press the letter "W," for example, and hear "W! Walk! I love going on walks with you!" Plus, children can press a doggie button to hear cute dog sayings and a music note button to play three learning songs. Learning Difference Take the ABC's for a walk! The Alphabet Explore the alphabet with each key press and sing along to the ABC song. Phonics Press the letter keys on the toy to hear each letter's name, its letter sound, and a word that begins with that letter. Gross Motor Skills Three songs play as you pull the toy along. The songs stop when you stop, and they play when you walk, which makes walking a musical and fun play experience. Testimonial "Research shows that knowing the alphabet is an important first step to learning to read. We designed the AlphaPup toy as a learning pal to expose children to letter names and sounds as they exercise walking and pulling on the toy. AlphaPup builds learning right into engaging physical play.
- Pull along to hear the ABC song—learn the alphabet and letter sounds for children aged 1-3. Playful pup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet. Aaa batteries required
- Colorful stripes on alphapup's sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary
- Pull alphapup's leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun Doggie phrases
- This pup loves to show off his strut! With his nose held high, alphapup trots along with paw-shaped wheels that create a Cute swagger while on the go
- Alphabet can't hide his excitement for learning with a tail that wags. Skills learned include gross motor skills, phonics, and the alphabet