Leap Frog Get Ready For School Book
(Inclusive of all taxes)
It’s time to go to school, and Tad and Lily are excited for you to join them. In this book, Tad and his sister Lily introduce preschool subjects like letters, numbers, music, emotions and more. The book features fun interactive pages and a clock that lets kids practice telling time. Get ready for lots of learning fun with Tad and Lily.
Expert Review: 'Tad’s Get Ready for School Book exposes young children to a wide range of early skills-from letters and numbers to shapes and animals-to get them excited about learning in a familiar, fun and whimsical way'. Clement Chau, PhD, LeapFrog Learning Expert.
- Introduces a variety of school subjects including ABCs, numbers 1-10, colors, animals, shapes, emotions, music and more
- Touch the pictures on each page and the book will come to life with learning phrases and sounds
- Press the music button on Tad's backpack to hear six different songs and watch the light in his backpack flash in time to the music
- Turn the hour hand of the clock on the cover to practice telling time
- Covers core learning skills that expose kids to common topics they will learn as they enter school