LEGO City 60387 4x4 Off-Roader Adventures
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 6+ Years
Kids can head out on camping vacations every day with this LEGO® City 4x4 Off-Roader Adventures (60387) playset. The 4x4 vehicle features huge tires and high suspension for a cool off-roader look. Kids also get 2 toy mountain bikes, a LEGO tent and cool accessories including a campfire. Just add the 2 minifigures and animal figure and let the adventures begin!
Interactive instructions add to the building fun
This 6+ playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – an interactive building guide with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
Inspiring toys for imaginative play
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver feature-rich, land, air and water toys that spark the imagination. Children get to explore all kinds of realistic machines and vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Off-road camping fun – Kids can head out on vacation every day with this LEGO® City 4x4 Off-Roader Adventures (60387) playset
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy 4x4, 2 mountain bikes, tent, campfire and off-road-terrain setting, plus 2 minifigures and an animal figure
- Packed with features for imaginative play – The 4x4 features large tires, high suspension and a flatbed for transporting the toy mountain bikes
- A LEGO® gift for all occasions – Give this set as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – The toy 4x4 off-roader measures over 3.5 in. (8 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
- Minifigure accessories – The LEGO® accessories in this set include a toy camera, shovel, pan and backpack
- A digital guide adds to the building fun – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City toy building sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills through open-ended creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety in focus – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety