LEGO Technic 42144 Material Handler
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 10+ Years
Know a kid who loves mechanics and engineering? They’ll love this LEGO® Technic™ Material Handler (42144) for ages 10+. Designed for kids who love construction site toys, this mechanical model gives a fascinating look at how a material handler vehicle really works. It has lots of manual and pneumatic functions, so they can explore how this mighty toy material handler sorts, piles, and loads materials for processing.
An action-packed build
Pneumatic functions include a movable arm with an impressive reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic ‘orange peel’ style grapple that opens and closes. Manual functions include an upper arm that can rotate through 360 degrees, an elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Discover how a material handler works – Kids aged 10+ will love exploring all the manual and pneumatic functions of this LEGO® Technic™ Material Handler (42144) toy model set
- Pneumatic functions – Check out the movable arm with a reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic ‘orange peel’ style grapple that opens and closes
- Manual functions – Explore the upper arm that can rotate through 360 degrees, the elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers
- A LEGO® Technic™ build – Fans of LEGO Technic will enjoy building this set. It’s also a great project for anyone looking for a more challenging LEGO build
- Project for kids aged 10 and up – Give this mechanical toy as a gift to kids aged 10+ for a project that offers a range of features and functions to explore
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ construction site toy measures 12.5 in. (33 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards