LifeStyle Custom Kitchen -Green
Age : 2 Year+
There’s no end to imaginary play with the Step2 Lifestyle Custom Kitchen™, where little chefs can play the day away with realistic kitchen amenities and other exciting features! Reach into the convenient refrigerator for fresh ingredients, and use the pretend water station for a refreshing drink. Activate the stovetop’s electronic lights and sounds with the special cookware to make bubbling and sizzling noises as each dish is prepared! The large countertop space has plenty of room to accommodate multiple kids as they prep meals together, and they can use the microwave with realistic keypad feature to “reheat” leftovers and the molded-in sink for clean-up at the end of each mealtime. A bonus for kids and parents alike, this pretend kitchen playset also incudes lots of storage space, from the dish rack to pull-out cabinet and recycling bin. Made in USA of US and imported parts.
- Pretend stovetop burner features realistic electronic lights and sounds, activated with the special frying pan and boiling pot.
- Get cooking with the pretend appliances including the stovetop, oven with clickable knobs, microwave with working keypad, and refrigerator with water station to keep pretend ingredients fresh.
- Pretend to wash the dishes after dinner with the molded-in sink with swivel faucet.
- Features like “stainless steel” appliance finishes, contemporary color palette, and modern decal designs make this play kitchen an on-trend addition to any play space.
- The extra storage makes clean-up easy with a molded-in dish rack and shelf along with a pull-out cabinet and storage bin area to keep kitchen essentials close for next time.
- Pretend kitchen role play encourages kids to think creatively and allows for engaging social play to flex skills like sharing, storytelling, and problem solving!
- Electronic features require 4 “AA” and 2 “AAA” batteries, not included with this set.
- In the box: Kitchen playset, 20-piece accessory set including cookware, dishes, and recycle bin.
- Adult assembly required