My First Trike 4-in-1 Trike
Age: 9 months - 5 years
My First Trike 4-in-1 Trike grows with your child! Parent pushes and steers; but, as the child grows, the parent can steer while the child pedals. When toddlers learn to pedal the bike,parents can remove the waist bar and now the child can steer. Last stage is when the child pedals and steers all on their own!
- Trike has four stages to grow with your baby:
- Stage 1-Stroll (9+ months) Parents push and control with the waist bar in place and the foot rest is protecting the child's feet
- Stage 2-Push (18+ months) Remove the waist bar so toddlers can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar
- Stage 3-Learn (24+ months) Fold the foot rest back and now toddlers can learn how to pedal while parent pushes
- Stage 4-Ride (30+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids pedal and steer on their own with parent supervision
- Adjustable, detachable parent push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
- 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
- Adjustable seat
- Non-slip pedals
- Adjustable shade canopy
- Large storage bucket
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50 lbs.
- Assembly Required