PlanToys Wooden Beehives Sorting Game
Age: 3 Year+
PlanToys wooden Beehives set helps children develop fine motor skills by using the pincers to place a bee in the hive of the same color - or even a different colored hive if the child wishes. Color recognition and counting is also reinforced. The set consists of 6 brightly colored hives, 6 super cute bumble bees, and pincers. Children use the pincers to move the bees in and out of the hive. Beehives is an award winning toy. At PlanToys our mission is to provide children with sustainable, eco-friendly toys that encourage early learning, fire the imagination, and stimulate the senses. Our toy designers craft fun products which encourage all aspects of a child’s development including gross and fine motor skills, language skills, social development and interaction, and much more. All PlanToys products are made from rubber wood trees which no longer produce latex. The rubberwood used is free of chemicals and is kiln dried to assure it remains chemical free. Our toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue. Organic pigments and water-based dyes are then used to add color. A PlanToys toy is safe for your child, and assures a sustainable environment for their future. Suitable for children 3 years and older.
- Wooden Beehives toy consists of 6 colorful hives, 6 super cute bumble bees, and a pair of pincer tongs
- Children use the wooden pincers to grasp a bee and place the bee in the hive of corresponding color - or a color they choose
- This award winning toy helps develop fine motor skills, as well as color recognition and counting skills
- Each hive measures 2.0 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches
- Sustainably crafted from chemical free rubberwood trees, formaldehyde-free glues, organic pigments, water based dyes, and safety tested