Play Circle By Battat Princess Birthday Party Set
Age : 3 Year+
The Play Circle Princess Birthday Party is a 24-piece pretend birthday cake set for kids that turns any day of the year into a birthday celebration! With 4 place settings and 6 pieces of cake, your little one can invite three friends to celebrate in style, or entertain a party of dolls and stuffed animals. Mix and match with other Play Circle dishware in similar styles and colors to invite even more guests and increase the fun! The sturdy plastic pieces can be used over and over, so there’s no limit to how many times you can sing “Happy Birthday” and blow out the candles with this pretend birthday party set. This colorful plastic cake set comes with all the essentials for hosting a princess birthday party! Realistic details like rubber candles can be removed once they’re “blown out, ” a removable birthday cake topper, cake server, dishes, and utensils will provide hours of excitement. Don’t forget the tiara! A fantastic gift that provides different role-playing and learning opportunities at a variety of ages and developmental stages, this play set is great when combined with other imaginary-play items like the La-Dida Musical Tea Party, the Sweet Treats Ice Cream Parlour, and the Dishes Wishes set. Help your child build memories, use their creativity, and make any day a celebration! With the prettiest toy birthday cake around, your princess will be the talk of the playground!
- Complete birthday party cake set sized perfectly for small hands and bigger imaginations – with a shiny tiara fit for a princess!
- Decorate the cake with the birthday sign and colorful candles before singing “Happy Birthday, ” then make a wish and blow them out!
- Realistic details that include icing, strawberries, cherries, wax drips on the candles, and plates with beautiful heart designs!
- Includes: (6) cake slices, (1) cake tray, (1) birthday sign, (6) candles, (1) birthday tiara, (1) cake server, (4) plates, and (4) forks.
- All Play Circle products meet or exceed US and CAN safety standards. Small parts can present a choking hazard – this set of play food for toddlers is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Pretend play helps develop fine motor and social skills, coordination, and encourages creativity.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.