Play-Doh Wheels Firetruck Toy
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 3 Year+
Heroes use their imaginations! Create fire rescue missions again and again with this truck toy for ages 3 and up. Squishy, tactile Play-Doh Water Compound makes the rolling adventures even more fun. It's the same Play-Doh compound we all know and love, except with different swirls of blue to look like water! Use it in the water cannon on the firetruck to squeeze pretend water and extinguish Play-Doh fires. With 4 more standard-size 2-ounce Play-Doh cans, there are lots of other creations for aspiring firefighters to make. Squeeze a silly firehose from the back of the firetruck, and the molds on the side of the toy truck make Play-Doh fire, firefighter badges, and more! Kids can also practice cutting with the Play-Doh scissors.
- Includes fire truck playset with rail accessory, 2 accessories, 1 can of Play-Doh Water Buildin' Compound, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (total net weight 10 ounces).
- HERE COMES THE PLAY-DOH FIRETRUCK - Roll to the rescue with this toy firetruck for kids ages 3 and up! Squishy Play-Doh fun helps them imagine their own fire rescue stories again and again.
- PUT OUT PRETEND FIRES WITH PLAY-DOH WATER COMPOUND - The 2-ounce can of Play-Doh Water Compound is our classic Play-Doh compound with shades of blue swirled together to look like water!
- HAVE A BLAST WITH THE WATER CANNON - Load the cannon with Play-Doh colors, then crank the handle on top of the toy truck to squeeze silly bursts of Play-Doh water!
- IMAGINE FIRE RESCUE MISSIONS - This fire truck playset also lets kids squeeze silly firehoses from the back of the truck, and use the molds to make firefighter badges, fire hydrants, and more!
- 5 NON-TOXIC PLAY-DOH COLORS - In addition to the can of Play-Doh Water Compound, there are 4 more fun Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans for colorful fun again and again.
- Ages 3 years and up
- Product and colors will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
- Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.