Mindware Q-bitz Junior Board Game
Age : 3 Year+
Q-bitz Jr. is a fun way to introduce your child to pattern matching, spatial reasoning, problem solving, visualization and more. The engaging play is easy to learn and mastering it will give your child the visual intelligence needed for future math and STEM success. A complete parent guide offers more ways to play with Q-bitz cubes to foster additional learning and visual dexterity. Plus, it's so much fun, your child will want to play again and again! Game play is simple: each player receives a set of four same-colored cubes and a sturdy wooden tray. When someone turns over a pattern card, it's off to the races as players simultaneously try to recreate the pattern with their set of cubes. The first player to match the card shouts "Q-bitz!" and wins the card. A round of rolling the cubes adds more luck and excitement. The player with the most cards after six rounds wins the game! Includes 60 pattern cards and 4 wooden cube-and-tray sets. For 1 to 4 players.
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 to 8
- GAMES THAT TEACH: MindWare Q-bitz Jr. game is a fun challenge for younger kids to practice spatial reasoning, visual dexterity, pattern identification, and hand eye coordination.
- VARIETY PLAY: In Q-bitz Jr, players try to recreate the pattern card with their set of cubes. Play solo or with up to 4 players! The Parent Guide has additional activities to practice patterns, sorting and memory.
- FAMILY GAMES: Q-Bitz Jr. is the perfect level for ages 3 to 8! Its larger cubes are made for smaller hands to practice dexterity, and it’s a wonderful way to introduce playing games with others.
- HOOKED ON Q-BITZ: Winner of the Parent's Choice Gold Award and the Major Fun Award, (among others,) Q-Bitz comes in a variety of versions: from classroom-sized, to solo games, to an extreme version!
- INCLUDES: 60 pattern cards, 4 wooden trays, and 4 different colored sets of 16 cubes, rules and Parent Guide. 2 to 4 players. (Ages 3 to 8)