Mindware Qwirkle Cubes - BIG BOX
The follow-up to one of the most awarded games of all time has finally arrived! Qwirkle Cubes plays very much like Qwirkle. However, you have more control over your hand because you can roll and re-roll your dice to get the shapes you want! Also, because everyone plays open-handed, you can better judge your opponent's future moves. Simply create rows and columns of matching colors or shapes to score the most points. And, as always, no reading is required, making this truly a game the entire family can play! Includes 90 wood tiles and a drawstring bag to hold the tiles. 2 to 4 players. Ages 6 and up.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Roll, Match, Score...Win! Qwirkle Cubes is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, planning, and problem solving skills. Plan, win, and learn simultaneously!
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Qwirkle Cubes is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults. It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play.
- TACTICAL STRATEGY: Featuring a massive amount of in-game choices, including three tiles each of thirty-six possible color-symbol combinations, Qwirkle Cubes is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place?
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW RULES: An engaging game with easy-to-follow rules, Qwirkle is great-for younger players. Qwirkle Cubes plays much like our original Qwirkle game--the rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and score points for doing so. However, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and challenge them mentally.
- INCLUDES: 90 wooden cubes and instructions. Packaging May Vary