Shadows In The Forest
Turn off the lights! You are deep in a dark, ancient forest with only your lantern to guide you. Tall, looming trees cast shadows all around. Off in the distance you hear a faint rustling sound and your heart begins to race. Could the legend be true? Will you finally discover the creatures who hide in the forest shadows? A Unique Tabletop AdventureShadows in the Forest is a thrilling, immersive play experience that brings a distinctive twist to game night – you play it in the dark! One player moves the LED lantern around in search of Shadowlings, mysterious creatures who avoid the light. The lantern illuminates the forest and trees, casting real shadows on the game board. The rest of the players work together, strategically moving their Shadowlings to stay out of the light.
Shadows in the Forest is one of ThinkFun’s most innovative board games for kids and families and was chosen as one of Techlicious’ Best of Toy Fair Award Winners in 2018. It’s a fun board game that you play in the dark, and is a great gift for kids and adults who like board games and want a unique experience. Shadows in the Forest is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box.
- What you get – Shadows in the Forest has high quality components including a Game Board, Mini Lantern (with batteries included), a Glow-in-the-Dark Die, 10 Hiding Places, 6 Shadowlings, and 6 Shadowling masks. For 2-7 players aged 8 to adult.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Innovative and unique – It’s a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the Seeker (controlling a lantern) or on a team that controls the ‘Shadowlings’ – forest creatures who hide from the light. The Seeker wants to freeze the Shadowlings, and the Shadowlings want to all make it to the same tree. The unique experience makes this one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls age 8 and up.
- Develops critical skills – Playing Shadows in the Forest helps kids develop cooperation skills and imparts a basic understanding of how lights and shadows work.
- Award winner – Winner of a Techlicious 2018 Best of Toy Fair Award