Smart Games Little Red Riding Hood
Find the path to grandma’s house, can you lay all the pieces on the board so that you build a path for little red riding hood to reach grandma’s house, you can play the game with the wolf, but be careful, he might get there faster, try to solve these challenges by making two paths to grandma’s house: one for little red riding hood, and one for the wolf. Little red riding hood includes 48 challenges (24 with the Wolf and 24 without) also features a family-friendly picture book with a modern twist on the true story.
- SmartGames Little Red Riding Hood Board Game, A Preschool Puzzle Game & Brain Game for Kids, Cognitive Skill-Building Challenges, Ages 4-7.
- Brain Games Build Skills: Your children can build upon their spatial insight, planning, problem solving, concentration, and visual perception while playing this Little Red Riding Hood board game. It’s so fun to play, they’ll forget they’re learning!
- Puzzle Includes: Game board, 5 puzzle pieces with roads, Little Red Riding Hood & Big Bad Wolf, 3 trees, 1 Grandma’s house (with 3 entrances), a booklet with 48 challenges (24 with the Wolf, 24 without the Wolf), and a bonus picture book with images.
- Ages 4-7: This puzzle is perfect for kids ages 4-7. With the 4 different skill levels of Starter, Junior, Expert, and Master, your little one is sure to find the perfect challenges to tease their brain and help them think outside the box.
- Award-Winning: SmartGames is the worldwide leader in multi-level, logic-based family fun games. Our award-winning games offer multi-level play from easy to challenging, and we pride ourselves in making family board games that are perfect for players of all ages.