Pick Me Up, Piggy! - A Cooperative Game
Age : 3 Year+
Driving a toy truck is more fun, educational and rewarding than ever when children play Pick Me Up, Piggy! In addition to using their imaginations and building fine-motor skills, children will tell stories to improve language skills, remember where to find hidden farm friends, take turns, and work cooperatively to win the game. Kids learn memory, cooperation, story-telling and using imagination. Includes game board, 4 town buildings, 13 driving cards, gas gauge, 4 farm friends and a wooden truck.
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Horse, Chicken, Mouse, and Cow all have special things to do in town. Use teamwork and imagination to help Piggy get all his farm friends where they need to go in this memory game!
- STORYTELLING: Share a creative and imaginative story for each character that you drop off. The more interesting the story, the more likely you will remember where to pick up your friend later!
- INCLUDES: This game comes with a wooden truck, game board, 4 town buildings, 13 driving cards, gas gauge, 4 farm friend movers, and instructions. Play this game with children ages 3 years old and up.
- HEART & SOUL: Inspire cooperation & kindness in the family with meaningful board games, toys, & activities. Build connections & compassion as you’re cooperative in teamwork, are kind, work in teams, & cooperate together.
- CLASSROOM EDUCATION: This imagination and memory game is a great educational learning tool for boys and girls as teachers teach kids. Youth can use this teaching aid to study and learn in class.