FoxMind Perspecto Logic Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 8-99 Year
Logical analysis comes into play while players attempt to reconstruct 3D structures based on 2D horizontal flat views. The game becomes really intense as you reach the upper levels. Perspecto is part of the Architecto line, which consists of 4 exquisite games of spatial visualization. In these games, players progress at their own rhythm, as puzzles gradually become more challenging. All games include the same set of Geoblocks and a spiral book with 6 color-coded levels of difficulty. It is recommended that this game is played as the last of the line, as you will use concepts learned in the others that will help in this one.
- STEM BASED GAME - Players build 3D structures using high precision geometrical block based on illustrations ranging from easy to complex. Perspecto reinforces STEM skills while being captivating and rewarding.
- SPATIAL LOGIC - 55 structures are divided into 6 complexity levels allowing players to develop solid notions in 3D geometry and spatial visualization.
- AWARD WINNING - Winner of multiple awards over the years, including Game of the year from Creative Child Magazine - USA and the Seal of Excellence from Consumer Guide - Canada and other international awards.
- MANY TYPES OF PLAY - Perspecto is suitable for solitary, group or free-form creative play for players age 7 and up. Perspecto is both a game and a fun educational tool for future architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- TRY OUR OTHER CAPTIVATING PUZZLE GAMES - Part of the Brain Builder Series by FoxMind - Architecto, Equilibrio, Perspecto, Tangramino, where players progress at their own rhythm as puzzles gradually become more challenging. Other logic games in the Series include the classic Meta-Forms and its newer version Smart Cookies.