Chalk & Chuckles A Day in the Jungle
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age - 5-7 Years
The playful animals all live in the jungle together and have many adventures in social-emotional learning. Take a jungle safari and join the animals to see how they live. See how they share and jump in to help each other. Can you spot and tell who is being good and caring? And what else they are up to? Players look at their board to see if they have a picture that matches the combination rolled on the dice e.g. “Monkey & helping”. If a player or more have the picture on the board, they mark it with a chip. The first one to mark any 4 squares in any one row or a column or a diagonal line gets to shout ‘Jungle Love’ and is the Winner! A fun social-emotional bingo for 2 to 4 players. Great game to have playful discussions on helping, sharing & caring.
- Develops social-emotional vocabulary
- Promotes visual observation & thinking
- Builds relational skills & promotes personal values
- Great game to have playful discussions on helping, sharing & caring
- Includes: 4 Jungle boards, 100 Jungle Chips, Caller Sheet, 2 dice, Meet the Friends booklet
- Great game to have playful discussions on helping, sharing & caring.