Peaceable Kingdom Acorn Soup Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 2 Year+
Making Acorn Soup is easy as 1-2-3! The round box bottom doubles as a bowl, which contains wooden ingredients and a sturdy wooden spoon for mixing and stirring. Simple recipe cards teach toddlers to identify the ingredients and count as they cook. Mix, stir, eat and play together! Counting, pretend play, sorting, fine-motor skills are benefits of this fun, interactive game! INCLUDES: 8 recipe cards, 24 ingredient tiles, 1 wooden spoon, parent guide and instructions.
Age Recommendation: Ages 2 and up
- ACORN SOUP: Squirrel likes to store extra food for the winter. In this game, you and your toddler will help Squirrel make yummy soups by following the included recipe cards!
- PLAY AND LEARN: Acorn Soup is designed so that your young child will experience what it's like to take turns, play within the rules (even loosely!), and possibly learn a new skill like rolling die.
- FAMILY FUN: Inspire kindness in the family with meaningful board games, toys, & activities. This game will help build vocabulary & develop fine motor skills like balancing & hand-eye coordination.
- DETAILS: This game includes 8 recipe cards, 1 wooden spoon, 24 wooden ingredients, instructions, and a parent guide. Play with children ages 2 years old and up.
- COOPERATIVE TEAMWORK: Teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities. Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together.