Blue Orange Kingdomino Duel Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 8 Year+
Roll the dice, choose the ones you want, and put them together in pairs to create your dominoes. Domino by domino, fill in your map while entrusting the territories of your kingdom to loyal dignitaries. Gather favors from wizards in order to cast powerful spells which will allow you to rule without having to share. Kingdomino Duel is a completely independent game which preserves the essence of the acclaimed original Kingdomino. In this game, instead of adding dominoes to your kingdom, you will choose two dice to combine into a single “domino” which must then be drawn into your kingdom.
- STRATEGY TABLETOP BOARD GAME: Kingdomino Duel was inspired by one of the best-selling city or territory building board games, Spiel des Jahres winner Kingdomino. Designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc, Kingdomino Duel captures the medieval theme in a Paper-and-Pencil compact and travel friendly game
- KIDS, FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 player fantasy game can be enjoyed by a parent playing with their child as well as two adults. It’s an abstract board game best recommended for ages 8 & Up
- HOW TO PLAY: Players take turns rolling 4 dice and combine their 2 selected dice to form a domino. They then draw the symbols of their domino on their sheet with at least one symbol adjacent to another of the same type. Dice feature various shields. Some shields are accompanied with crosses, acting as the crowns that facilitate scoring. If a shield doesn’t include a cross, players instead make a checkmark on a shared Spellbook sheet; if they earn enough of the appropriate checkmarks, they will earn a special ability that their opponent can no longer access.
- Kingdomino Duel is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901. The popular Kingdomino collection now includes the stand alone Queendomino, the expansion Age of Giants and the roll & write game Kingdomino Duel
- INCLUDES: 4 Dice, 100 Sheets Notebook (with a Map side and a Spellbook side), 2 Pencils and illustrated rules