Chalk & Chuckles Caring Cats
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 6 Year+
Gloom and doom have covered the hippy happy Town of Charms, with the Mean Mouse on the loose! And now the Ministry of Pawsitivity has called upon the 5 most awesome, caring and sharing cats that ever purred and meowed. Join them in working your charm to turn daily moments into extraordinary rainbow-coloured moments!
- Caring Cats: Kindness around town is the social- emotional game that develops empathy and compassion. A thoughtful and reasoning game that makes kindness easy for the whole family!
- Children and adults alike, race around the town charming all with their kind deeds by taking turns to roll the dice. They collect charms by helping, giving goodies, making something kind, being thoughtful or cheering up someone with their words. Race to be a KIND winner by collecting 5 charms first. In playing the game, children respond to scenarios around town: Recognizing and understanding the feelings & needs of others
- For 2 to 4 players. Ages 6 years and older Develops Relationship skills-Cognitive & emotional empathy Social Awareness-Caring & compassionate community Cooperative play Expressive Language
- 2 Games in a box. Compete against each other or cooperatively beat the Mean Mouse by doing 5 kind deeds before the Mean Mouse destroys the School of Pawsitivity.
- Contains: An attractive Board in a box, 4 Cat Movers, 1 Mean Mouse Mover, 20 Caring Cats Token, 20 Heart Charms, 30 Cards, 1 Wooden die and Instructions. Instructions inlcude fun descriptions of each Caring Cat
- Perfect for families & classrooms alike. You can adapt the gameplay to suit younger children!
- Suitable for Circle times, PSHE and other character development programs.