Chalk & Chuckles Dig up
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age: 6 -12 Year
Join the Woodland wonder, with a party in the forest. There are orders to be completed and you need to collect the food as fast as you can. Spin the spinner and let the frenzy begin. Mentally trace the underground path from the animal to the food and scream ‘Dug’ before the other player does. Grab the 5 food items as you make your way to the party! Spin a ‘Swap’ to exchange food items to complete your order. Be careful you might spin ‘‘Order Mix up’, and then you will have to dig a little longer. You will have to exchange your party order cards with each other. Every turn gets more exciting as you keep flipping the boards and the paths never remain the same. Contains: 2 animal boards, 2 ground boards, 2 food boards, 1 Wooden Spinner, 20 food tokens, 8 order cards, 2 heart tokens, 1 care paper bag.
- Includes a maze of paths and 64 possibilities.
- Children get an opportunity to playfully develop visual tracking skill, which is essential for reading development.
- Provides a context to emphasise the value of giving. Whether or not a child wins the game, it is definite that they will win hearts!
- A versatile game that can be adapted for both individual play and with younger children.
- Advances visual-spatial skills & mental tracking,Develops attention & focus
- Contains :2 animal boards, 2 ground boards, 2 food boards, 1 Wooden Spinner, 20 food tokens, 8 order cards, 2 heart tokens, 1 care paper bag
- Develops attention & focus
Strengthens working with speed skills.