Diicii Snakes & Ladders & Ludo Classic Dice Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 4 Year+
Snakes & Ladders. With DiiCii, red takes you backwards while green takes you forward. You might just get a ladder on the way back with a red or get eaten by a snake while moving forward with a green!. The one to reach home in 10 moves wins! | 4 in 1 Ludo. Colour decides the number of steps. Green doubles the number while red remains the same. Colour decides which player plays next. Green is clockwise while red is an-clockwise. Colour decides which player is to play. Player 1 is red, while player 2 is green or vice versa. Each player gets to roll the DiiCii consecutively. Same colour adds while opposite takes you to zero.
- Keep your pawns at the starting point.
- Green is to go forward, red is to move backwards.
- A player gets 10 rounds to reach home. One who reaches closest to home wins the game.
- After each round, the players have to move the pawn forward on the scale to which round they are playing.
- A player also gets one cheat move during the game which allows them to play a particular number to reach closer to home.
- If none of the players are able to make it home, the player closest to home wins the game
- Each player gets 4 pawns of either colours- red and green. Both the players have to choose the colour they want to play during the game.
- Getting a 6 or 1 of the chosen colour gives the player a chance to start playing the game.
- Even if the colour of the opponent player is rolled, one gets to move the pawn forward. For eg- If the colour chosen by Player is red and the colour rolled is: 3 green, the opponent player gets to move 3 steps forward.
- The objective for either of the players is to reach home the quickest.