Peaceable Kingdom Fish Stix Game
Age : 6 Year+
Match fish and score points! All different ages can play together. Each player tries to get ten counts of each kind of fish, which they score by placing their fish sticks in ways that match-up with fish already on the board. Take turns matching sticks and counting fish. The board grows as the game goes. Matching colors and counting fish are a fun way for kids to strategize, while practicing color recognition and counting.
- VISUAL PLAY: Use your eyes and wits to match the fish, row by row, the more you match the faster you go. Takes minutes to learn and every age can play and enjoy! Simply match fish and score points.
- FISH FUN FOR EVERYONE: Match fish and score points! Different skill levels can play together with or without strategy so adults and kids can all have fun! It’s a different game every time you play.
- LEARNING & GROWING: Matching colors and counting fish is a fun way for kids to strategize while practicing color recognition and counting. Smaller kids can learn direction, sorting, and categorizing.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Play this fun game with 2 to 4 players. Includes 72 fish sticks, 1 score pad, and instructions. Play with or without a strategy for different ages and skill levels.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- A visual strategy game that's fun for the whole family
- The board grows as the game goes
- Children learn counting, directionality, visual reasoning and strategy