Foxmind Equilibrio Game
Age : 5-99 Year
Players will need dexterity, ingenuity and perseverance to succeed in building the amazing vertical structures featured in Equilibrio. Some structures may seem almost impossible to do, but careful planning and persistence will always be rewarded with the satisfaction of completing the challenge. Equlibrio is part of the Architecto line, which consists of 4 exquisite games of spatial visualization. In these games, players progress at their own rhythm, as puzzles gradually become more challenging. All games include the same set of Geoblocks and a spiral book with 6 color-coded levels of difficulty.
- STEM BASED GAME: Players build 3D vertical structures using high precision geometrical block based on illustrations ranging from easy to complex. Equilibrio reinforces STEM skills while being captivating and rewarding.
- SPATIAL LOGIC: 60 structures are divided into 6 complexity levels allowing players to develop solid notions in 3D geometry and spatial visualization.
- AWARD WINNING: Winner of multiple awards over the years, including Game of the year from Creative Child Magazine (USA) and the Seal of Excellence from Consumer Guide (Canada) and other international awards.
- MANY TYPES OF PLAY: Equilibrio is suitable for solitary, group or free-form creative play for players age 7 and up. Equilibrio is both a game and a fun educational tool for future architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- TRY OUR OTHER CAPTIVATING PUZZLE GAMES: Part of the Brain Builder Series by FoxMind (Architecto, Equilibrio, Perspecto, Tangramino), where players progress at their own rhythm as puzzles gradually become more challenging. Other logic games by FoxMind include the classic Meta-Forms and its newer version Smart Cookies.