Chalk & Chuckles Jack in the Box
Age: 3 Year+
The multi-coloured Jack brothers love clowning around and jumping out of boxes to surprise their friends. But they seem to have lost their bounce. Help the Jacks connect to their colourful springs so they can go back to crazily popping out of boxes. Each player takes a box. Roll the colour die & add the corresponding spring to your box. You can’t add more than 2 springs of the same colour. Roll a Jack and your Jack in the Box is complete. Be the 1st to build the tallest Jack in the Box. Or draw a card and roll the dice to add springs in the same order as on your card. Contains: 4 cardboard Jacks +4 cardboard start boxes + 40 cardboard coloured springs + 4 sequencing cards + 1 color wooden die.
- A brightly colored matching dice game with bouncing Jack in the Box
- A fun and easy game to learn colour matching, colour recognition and sequencing
- Skills :Colour recognition & Matching,Sequencing
- Contains :4 Jack faces, 4 start boxes, 40 coloured springs, 4 sequencing cards, 1 wooden colour die
- Age:2 to 4 years
- This product is hand crafted using wood and non-toxic inks and the packaging is printed with soy-based ink and phthalate-free lamination on recycled paper and board
- Skill Development: Motor skills, colour matching and recognition, sequencing, vocabulary, socio-emotional and turn-taking, patience
- Players :1-4
- No reading required
- Make your own rules and have fun!
- One game, many ways to play!