Kinderkraft B-Tour 3In1 Travel System with Car Seat included - Dark Grey
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age : 0 Months+ 22 kg
Kinderkraft B-TOUR 3-in-1 multi-functional pushchair
Would you love a pushchair that'll last your child until they reach 22 kg? Do you want not only easy steering and comfortable riding, but also elegant design? Learn all about B‑TOUR – a multi-functional 3-in-1 pushchair that'll transform your walks! It features a big XL 2-in-1 seat, which allows you to convert the carrycot into a stroller in just a few moves. It doesn't take up much room, and the universal adapters that come with the set allow you to quickly clip the car seat in to the frame of the pushchair to form the practical TRAVEL SYSTEM.
The B-TOUR 3-in-1 pushchair combines the benefits of a carrycot, stroller and TRAVEL SYSTEM (car seat with adapters). It's designed for children up to approximately four years old (maximum 22 kg), and thanks to the large, air-filled wheels, it's suitable for walks both in and out of the city. Are you going on a forest adventure? Or perhaps you'd like to explore some mountain passes near mountain trails? The improved shock absorption, durable steel frame and easy folding make B-TOUR perfect on all types of outings.
- The B-TOUR 3-in-1 pushchair features a practical 2-in-1 seat, which you can transform from a carrycot into a stroller in just a few moves. You'll have more room available in your wardrobe, because you won't have to store a separate carrycot.
- The seat of the stroller can be installed facing towards or away from the direction of travel. If your little one wants to continue riding backwards, you just have to attach the stroller in the right position. And when they're ready to discover the world facing forwards, you can change the position in just a few moves.
- The pushchair comes with universal adapters and the MINK car seat (from birth to 13 kg). You can easily form the TRAVEL SYSTEM, which will allow you to effortlessly attach the car seat to the frame of the pushchair. You won't have to take your youngster out of the car seat if they've fallen asleep.
- B-TOUR by Kinderkraft features large (21 cm and 30 cm diameter), air-filled wheels with shock absorption. They're great both on city pavements and hardened forest paths.
- The pushchair has a fixed adjustable strap for carrying the frame. This will help you move the pushchair and carry it up stairs.
- Thanks to the large hood, which can be extended even further, B-TOUR is ideal for both hot and rainy days. The hood is made of waterproof UPF 50+ fabric, and also features an additional sun shade. There's a hidden mesh panel under the material, which will ensure better airflow for your child on hot days. It also has a window through which you and your child can see each other so that you can keep an eye on what your little one is doing.
- The pushchair can be folded with the seat still attached, and if you want to save space, you can easily remove and fold the frame in just a few moves. In one moment, you can put it in the boot and take it with you on trips.
- The 2-in-1 seat is very comfortable – in the carrycot position, it's one of the longest on the market. The XL carrycot (length 90 cm, width 34 cm) ensures safety and comfort of use even for older children up to 15 kg or when they start rolling over and sitting up unaided.
- In just a few moves, you can clip the seat or car seat in (using the adapters) to the pushchair frame. B-TOUR is tailored to the needs of modern, mobile parents.
- The stroller's backrest can be set in three different positions: sitting, reclining and lie-flat. You can adjust it using one hand – in just a few seconds, you can prepare a comfortable place for your child to nap.
- The B-TOUR 3-in-1 pushchair also features a footrest that can be adjusted to two positions. Your youngster can rest their legs comfortably on your daily walks.
- The parent handle can be adjusted to four positions. For greater steering comfort, it's ergonomic and finished with eco-leather. It's pleasant to the touch and easy to clean.
- The large basket has a capacity of 5 kg. One of the walls features hook-and-loop closures so that you can easily extend it, thus increasing the capacity of the basket. You'll not only fit all of your child's accessories, but also some small groceries you buy on your way back from the walk.
- The Kinderkraft B-TOUR 3-in-1 pushchair meets standard EN 1888-2, which allows a maximum child weight of 22 kg.
- B-TOUR has a STOP & RIDE linked brake – you press it from the top, which means you can operate it wearing open shoes. It won't damage your shoes and allows you to quickly stop the pushchair.
- The stroller seat features an adjustable five-point safety harness with soft pads. You can easily remove and clean it, and thanks to the adjustment options, you can tailor it to your rapidly growing littlie.
- B-TOUR has a swivel guard rail that can be removed from both sides. Not only will it protect your child while riding, the release system also makes it easier to put your youngster in and take them out of the pushchair.
- The MINK car seat features a three-point safety harness and additional insert for young children. It's designed for children from birth up to 13 kg.
- Front: air-filled, rubber, 21 cm in diameter. They have shock absorption and rotate 360 degrees. They can also be locked to drive straight. They make it easier to manoeuvre the pushchair.
- Rear: air-filled, rubber, 30 cm in diameter. They have shock absorption and are great for all types of terrain, including for walks on hardened paths.
- The wheels are durable and resistant to abrasion. They ensure comfort for your child during trips on uneven terrain.
2-in-1 seat: carrycot and stroller
- Big XL carrycot – one of the longest on the market (90 cm in length).
- The carrycot comes with a mattress whose cover is enriched with bamboo fibres, which provide adequate air flow and are better at wicking away moisture. The cover has antibacterial and thermoregulating properties (28% bamboo fibres, 72% polyester, antibacterial cover).
- The carrycot comes with a mattress for younger children. It'll make walks and naps in the fresh air more pleasant.
- Quick and easy transformation from a carrycot into a stroller.
- The stroller seat can be mounted in two positions: facing towards or away from the direction of travel.
- The backrest features three adjustment options – from the sitting position to the lie-flat position (adjustment using one hand).
- The seat has a large extendable hood. It's made of waterproof UPF 50+ fabric. There's also a window through which you can see your child.
- The hood features a slide-out sun shade and mesh panel for adequate air flow.
- The stroller seat has a five-point safety harness that can be adjusted lengthways and widthways.
- The pushchair also has a swivel guard rail that can be removed from both sides and is covered with eco-leather.
- The stroller footrest can be adjusted to two positions, and there's a strip of easy-to-clean material on the part where your little one rests their feet.
- The total load of the frame is 27 kg. The pushchair meets standard EN 1888-2 with a maximum allowed child load in the stroller of 22 kg.
- The basket has a capacity of 5 kg.
- The parent handle can be adjusted to four positions. It has an ergonomic shape to make it easier to steer and manoeuvre the pushchair.
- The frame features an easy two-stage folding system. You just press the button, pull the levers on either side, and fold the pushchair.
- It features a special mechanism that allows you to further flatten the frame (using special buttons) – please note that it only works when the front wheels are unlocked!
- The STOP & RIDE brake is operated from the top, so it won't damage your shoes.
- The frame has a fixed special adjustable carry strap, which makes it easier to transport and carry the pushchair.
MINK car seat included:
- ECE 0+ group (for children up to 13 kg).
- Three-point safety harness with pads. Adjustable length.
- Special insert for young children.
- A sun shade that can be folded.
- The seat handle can be adjusted to three positions.
- It's assembled using a three-point car seat belt.
- An infant carrier, bouncer and car seat in one.
- The product has been tested and approved according to European Safety Regulation ECE R 44/04.
Accessories included in the set
- universal adapters,
- cup holder,
- rain cover,
- mosquito net,
- mattress in the carrycot,
- Carrycot and pushchair cover: polyester
- Carrycot mattress fill material: foam
- Mattress cover material: polyester + bamboo fibres (viscose)
- Hood: polyester
- Frame: steel
- Wheels: rubber
- Parent handle, guard rail, finish: eco-leather
- Front: 21 cm
- Rear: 30 cm
- Height: 38 cm
- Width : 60 cm
Length: 68 cm
Stroller with seat attached:
- Height: (to the top of the hood): 114 cm
- Width : 60 cm
- Length: 91 cm
Carrycot – internal dimensions:
- Width : 34 cm
- Length: 89 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
Carrycot – external dimensions:
- Width : 42 cm
- Height: 19.5 cm
- Length: 94 cm
- Height from the ground to the parent handle (min. and max.): 96.5 cm – 103.5 cm – 108.5 – 111.5 cm
- Footrest width: 30 cm
- Footrest length: 19.5 cm
- Backrest height: 49.5 cm
- Backrest width: 32 cm
- Seat width: 32 cm
- Seat depth: 20 cm
- Overall length of seat in lie-flat position: 89 cm
- Cup holder diameter: 7 cm
- Distance from the seat/carrycot to the ground: 51 cm
Weight of stroller (frame + seat): 13 kg
Weight of carrycot only (without frame): 4.2 kg
Weight of frame only: 8.8 kg
Not Applicable (Non-Toys Item)