Kitki Three Sticks Game
Age : 8 Year+
A creative & challenging family board game that will leave kids (& even adults) fascinated about the beauty of geometry. The game consists of sticks of three different lengths - 3, 4 and 5 units long. Use these to try and create geometric shapes. Based on the size and type of shape, you earn points. Sounds simple? Not quite. Firstly, you don't get to choose the sticks - it is determined by a randomly chosen card. And secondly, you can use only two sticks per turn! Creating a shape using only two sticks is impossible. Hence you have to use your two sticks along with the ones that the other players may have placed on the board. That is where the game turns highly creative. Which two sticks will you use? Where will you place them? Think creatively to win.
- AWARD WINNING STEM - game based on geometry that also develops Creativity, Logical Thinking & Curiosity.
- CREATIVITY - Can you make a shape using only 2 sticks? What if you add your 2 sticks to those placed on the board by other players? Think creatively & earn points for the shapes you make.
- SEVERAL POSSIBILITIES - A new game every time you play! From a simple triangle to even a decagon - play & learn about all.
- EASY TO LEARN - & fun to play for the whole family. Scrabble-like game for shapes.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES - Play with your children, grand kids & students. Entertaining for all ages above 8 years!