Chalk & Chuckles Long Legs
Age: 6 -9 Years
The cute little Monsters are just waiting to grow. Slide them up or down, and there you go! Leggy and Teeny are two Monster friends, and love to have a party with their dice and cards. While Leggy likes to grow tall as fast as he can, Teeny enjoys getting shorter! Can you help them in their friendly race to grow tall or short? Grab your monster ruler and roll the number die. Add the number to your monster legs and move the slider up to grow his legs. The player with the longest legs (i.e. reaches 50) wins the game. A simple math game with a monstrous dose of fun. For 2 to 4 players.
- Advances mathematical skills-counting, basic operations & math concepts.
- Develops thinking skills, strategy and problem-solving
- Facilitates flexibility & patience.
- Promotes processing speed and quick action.
- Includes: 2 Wooden number dice, 4 Wooden Rulers with sliding monsters, 24 cards, Instruction sheet
- A simple math game with a monstrous dose of fun.
- For 2 to 4 players.