Panda’s Picnic in The Park Game
Age : 2 Year+
Kids and parents can play together to match shapes and colors at a pretend picnic with Panda. Toddlers delight at the surprises they pull out of Panda’s picnic basket, and name each one by color or by shape. Children will enjoy the bright colors, moving and matching as they develop their physical and cognitive capabilities. All 2+ games include a parent guide with tips for adapting the game to your child’s age and skill level, as well as fun twists to play the game in a new way!
- PRETEND PICNIC: Enjoy some delicious color and shape fun with Panda’s Picnic in the Park!
- GAMES THAT GROW: Kids practice colors and shapes, turn-taking, gross and fine-motor skills and vocabulary as they play! Parents can use the included guide to play the game in several ways to encourage growth.
- TODDLER GAMES: Peaceable Kingdom’s games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler. Each game focuses on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players take turns reaching into the picnic basket to grab different foods. What shape did you get? What color did you get? Match it to your plate. When your plate is full, your picnic is complete!
- Includes 16 picnic food pieces, 3 plates, picnic blanket, picnic basket, instructions and parent guide
Age Recommendation: Ages 2 and up