Race To The Treasure
Race to the Treasure - The Game where The Race is On! In this game, which has won multiple awards including the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, players try to beat the Ogre to the treasure by creating a path from Start to End. Along the way they need to collect three keys to open the treasure. Players strategize, cooperate and build a path together. If they do it before the Ogre gets there, they all win! Game includes 1 game board, 1 pair of dice, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions for game play.
Children will learn:
- Math Grid Concepts
- Shared Decision Making
What's a cooperative game? It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Players work as a team against a common obstacle, not against each other.
Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!
Cooperative Games foster:
- Non-stressful play situations
- Emotional development
- Shared decision making
- Creative problem solving
- A sense of community
- Positive self esteem
This Peaceable Kingdom game is 100% green: it's printed with soy-based inks on FSC paper and includes only with recycled plastics. Games that are good for our planet and good for our kids!
Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar.
When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that's Peaceable Kingdom!
- WE WIN TOGETHER: Build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun!
- FUN CHALLENGE: Kids love working together to beat the ogre. Players strategize, cooperate & build the path together. Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead & examine options.
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- HOW TO PLAY: Beat the ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure. If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win!
- WHO CAN PLAY: For 2-4 players ages 5 and older. Approximate game time is 20 minutes. Includes: 1 game board, 1 pair of dice, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions. (Ages 5 and up)