Step2 Real Project Workshop
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age: 3 Year+
Little builders can safely explore woodworking and building with the Step2 Real Projects Workshop™ toy workbench! This kids’ workbench features realistic molded-in wood grain legs, sturdy tabletop, built-in storage, and more. Kids can use the real working spring-action vise to hold the Durafoam™ pieces that look just like real wood as they build their creations! The battery-operated pretend power drill comes with interchangeable drill bits, so your little one always has the right tool for any job. Pretend play comes to life through fun building projects that flex little builders’ creativity and fine motor skills, as well as sharing and engaging social play with the workshop’s open design. Made in USA of US and imported parts.
- Sturdy table features molded-in wood grain textured legs with built-in spring-action vise, storage drawer and plenty of shelf space!
- Workspace features holes to accommodate screws, recesses for tool storage, and an adjustable angle finder.
- Realistic wood pieces made of flexible Durafoam™ include holes and cutouts for easy assembly.
- Pretend drill has realistic sounds and interchangeable drill bits (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Kids can use the Durafoam™ pieces to build their own creations, or follow the included blueprint ideas for a space rover, airplane, boat, and more!
- Minimal adult assembly required.
- In the box: Workbench with vise, storage drawer, bottom shelf piece, top shelf with blueprint backboard, 65-piece accessory set including pretend tools (hammer, drill, saw, and screwdriver), and “wood” pieces.
RECOMMENDED AGE: 3 and Up
- DIMENSIONS: 35.13 H 14.50 W 22.75 D