Chalk & Chuckles Season Wise
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age: 3-6 Year
The seasons change 4 times a year, From Spring to Winter, they appear. The seasons change, from sun to snow, But there’s so much more to know! Time to check if you’re season wise! Do you know in which season flowers bloom? When do birds lay eggs? And when do you play with snow? Hurry and answer, before the season changes again! A season card is opened and players rush to be the 1st to pick up the right season prop and place it on the corresponding season board. If you are correct, you get to keep the card. The player with the maximum cards is the winner. This fast-paced, fun game is great for kids to learn about different seasons. For 2 to 4 players
- Categorization & thinking
- Season Identification
- Quick thinking & response
- Includes: 43 cards, 4 season boards, 4 felt season ornaments
- This fast-paced, fun game is great for kids to learn about different seasons.
- It also functions as a skill-builder for elementary school and helps build language and reasoning skills.
- Perfect for play at both home and in the classroom