"Can you find the dog?...How about the banana?"
"The apple is red, can you find something else that is red?"
Seek-a-Boo is an engaging way to build your child's vocabulary and improve memory skills with matching and repetition. Your active child will love moving from card to card, peeking under each "SEEK ME" circle, looking for a match to your "FIND ME" square. Seek-a-Boo has six color-coded card categories that highlight: foods, toys, clothing, colors & shapes, things found outdoors and animals. The interactive parent guide provides instruction for more ways to play; giving flexibility to increase or decrease difficulty for younger, older, or for playing with multiple children. Switch roles, create your own combinations, practice taking turns—the learning and play is endless!
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Seek-a-Boo is the fun and exciting way to build your child's vocabulary and improve memory skills with repetition.
- EARLY LEARNING: These large laminated cards are high-quality, bright and color-coded by 6 categories. Show your child the "FIND ME" card and have them match it to one of the "SEEK ME" cards
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Seek-a-boo can be used as a memory game and is also a great way to introduce your toddler to the concept of matching.
- INTERACTIVE PARENTS GUIDE: This game also includes an interactive parent guide which provides instruction for more ways to play. Switch roles, create your own combinations, practice taking turns—the learning and play is endless!
- Includes 36 "SEEK ME" cards and 36 matching "FIND ME" cards for an adult to call out