Seek-a-Boo is one of the few games on the market designed for children as young as 18 months, providing meaningful interaction between parents and toddlers. To play, Mom or Dad scatters the large “Seek Me” cards around the room and calls out a “Find Me” card. Kiddo roams the room to find a match! Card categories include colors, shapes, animals, foods, toys and outdoor things. The parent guide includes game variations that grow as the child develops.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Seek-a-Boo is the fun and exciting way to build your child's vocabulary and improve memory skills with repetition.
- EARLY LEARNING: These large laminated cards are high-quality, bright and color-coded by 6 categories. Show your child the "FIND ME" card and have them match it to one of the "SEEK ME" cards
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Seek-a-boo can be used as a memory game and is also a great way to introduce your toddler to the concept of matching.
- INTERACTIVE PARENTS GUIDE: This game also includes an interactive parent guide which provides instruction for more ways to play. Switch roles, create your own combinations, practice taking turns—the learning and play is endless!
- INCLUDES: 36 Circle “SEEK ME” cards and 36 Square “FIND ME” cards.