Chalk & Chuckles Shape your Story
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age: 5-99 Years
From the towering skyscrapers, to the bicycle on the road to the hangers in your closet. Wherever you are – inside or outside – there are shapes to discover that tell a story. The circle, square & triangle in 36 cards lend themselves to thousands of drawn objects and millions of stories in a game where the artist meets the storyteller. Player/s use the 3 shapes (Circle, Triangle & Square) to draw objects/characters by rolling the die to decide the number of cards and the shapes. Shape your object and create tales that you will never forget! Draw and tell stories by yourself, challenge one another in Timed Tales or create stories together in a game of Cooperative storytelling. For 1 or more players.
- Develops oral expression and listening skills
- Builds artistic imagination and creative thinking
- Enhances visual-spatial thinking. Understanding shapes will enable children to be more in tune to the world around them and see the connections between objects, as well as being better able to appreciate artistic works.
- Hones drawing skills
- Facilitates cooperative play
- Includes: 1 Shape die, 2 Number dice, 36 Shape Cards, 2 Wipe-erasable markers, 1 Sand Timer, Instructions.
- Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings
- A game to enjoy with friends, family or by yourself.
- Use at home, in the classrooms or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout.
- Create new stories every time you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!