An interactive activity center for learning spellings in a multi-sensory way. Let the child choose a spelling picture word card. Place the letter tiles in the correct sequence. Study the word again and close the doors. Write out the word on the whiteboard from memory. To check whether the spelt word is correct, lift the doors and match the letter tiles to the handwritten word. Contains: 1 Spelling tray with attached whiteboard, 1 wipe erase marker, 70 Alphabet tiles, 90 Picture word cards, 10 Blank cards, Feed the cat score board with 20 food tokens.
- An interactive learning tray for learning spellings in a multi-sensory way
- Includes a range of ideas to develop spelling skills
- Develops Vocabulary, letter & word recognition
- Contains :1 Spelling tray with attached whiteboard, 1 Wipe erase marker, 70 Alphabet tiles, 90 Picture word cards, 10 Blank cards, Feed the cat board with 20 food tokens
- Age 4 to 8 years
- This product is hand crafted in low-formaldehyde MDF (Class E1) and the packaging is printed with soy-based inks and phthalate-free lamination on recycled paper
- Contains: 1 spelling tray, 1 attached chalkboard, 4 coloured chalk, 70 tiles with individual letters, 90 spelling picture word cards, 10 blank cards, feed the cat score card with 10 tokens
- Skill Development: Language (word recognition and vocabulary), sequential, visual and kinesthetic memory for spellings
- Includes a motivation builder. Number of words you learn = Cat food. Grab tasty cat food and feed the cat.
- Letter tiles inlcude both upper & lower case letters.